Rules and RegulationsRules:
- When you visit wineries in Maryland, you can collect a “code” from each visit. You will see a passport display rack at each wine. The display features a code that is specific to the individual winery. Enter the code in the space provided inside your passport booklet, or keep track of it on your own. For example, you could keep track via wine trail brochures or with your own pen and paper. It is important to note the number “zero” is used in all codes, not the letter “O.”
- When you have visited a wine and collected its code, log on to MarylandWine.com. Create a Maryland Wine Login and enter the winery codes. Enter your codes and once you reach eight wine visits, you will receive an email from the Maryland Wineries Association naming your rewards!
- There is no purchase necessary to participate in the Maryland Wine Passport program.
- Rewards are non-transferable and may be redeemed only by anyone participating in the Pasport Program. Rewards may not be substituted.?
- Rewards are based on availability, season and wine participation. Anyone participating in the Passport Program acknowledges and agrees that neither MWA nor the participating wineries have any liability, legal duty or responsibility to the passport holder.
- Anyone participating in the Maryland Wine Passport program agrees to cooperate with the Maryland Wineries Association. Participants consents to the use of his or her name and photograph or video for publicity, promotion and advertising purposes, in all media and formats used by MWA, without further compensation, throughout the world, in perpetuity.
- Passport Program participants agree to release and hold harmless MWA, its board, directors, officers, employees, agents and advisors, and assigns from any and all liability, injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of participation in the program, or in connection with the receipt or use of any award provided under the program.
- MWA’s decision as to all matters related to the administration of the program and selection of award recipients are final. Participants must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in the Wine Passport Policies and Guidelines.
- MWA reserves the right to cancel or modify the Wine Passport program without notice.
- MWA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, disruption or delay of the postal service, ticket service or other delivery service.
- No cash awards will be provided, either directly or in lieu of, or as a substitute for rewards under the program.