Join us for a day-long celebration of our grape harvest! Fall fun is in the air and festivities run from 12:00 to 7:00 p.m.
There is plenty of fun for adults and kids alike. Food and craft vendors, grape stomping, hay rides, pony rides, agricultural demonstrations, moon bounce, and so much more! Live music all day.
Food available for purchase.
$12 advance tickets
$15 at the door
Under 21 & Gold Leaf Members – FREE
Things to know
– Bring a blanket or some lawn chairs – plan to stay the whole day!
– Pack sunscreen and bug spray for a comfortable afternoon.
– Outside alcohol is not allowed on the property per Maryland law – coolers (and picnic baskets) will be checked.
– Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome.
– Our Tasting Room and Gift Shop will be open, too.