An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until March 31, 2020
March is Maryland Wine Month – Celebrate locally on the Gunpowder Wine Trail with the Ultimate Tasting Experience.
About this Event
The Gunpowder Wine Trail runs from Northern Baltimore County through the countryside of Harford County and the city of Havre de Grace, at the mouth of the Susquehanna. Along the trail, you’ll find unique local points of interests like Kilgore Falls and Rocks State Park. You can visit local stores and farms along the trail such as Kefauver Lumber Co. and Three Oaks Farm Alpacas. There are also local dairy farms like Daily Crisis Farm with handmade cheeses to compliment Gunpowder Wine Trail wines. Restaurants abound with a range of choices and visitors often extend their stay at one of the many bed & breakfasts, inns or hotels along the way.
Please visit the following links to individual businesses’ websites for current hours of operation to best plan your wine trail experience.
The Wine Lovers Tasting Experience Ticket
A 46% Savings including:
• A tasting for 2 at each of the 4 member wineries
• Select 6 wines of your choice at each winery to sample
• 10% off 3 or more bottles at each winery
The Ultimate Tasting Experience Tickets are valid during the entire month of March during normal business hours and cost $30 for two people or upgrade to our VIP Experience for $45 for two people.
The VIP Tasting Experience Ticket
A 55% Savings including:
• A tasting for 2 at each of the 4 member wineries.
• Select 6 wines of your choice
• 15% off 2 or more bottles at each winery
• Receive 2 Gunpowder Wine Trail Amplifier Vintner’s Crystal Tasting Glasses from Ravenscroft Crystal.
This glass is specifically designed to enhance your wine tasting experience and amplify the flavor and aroma of wine.
An extra unique experience at each of the participating wineries
• Fiore Winery & Distillery – An additional specialty mixed drink sample featuring our house sangria or one made from our handcrafted distilled spirits.
• Harford Vineyard – A sampling of our newly released Limoncello made from the zest of organic Sorrento Lemons, pomace brandy distilled from our Vidal grape and a creamy simple sugar. Paired with dark chocolate.
• Mount Felix Winery –
• Royal Rabbit Vineyard – Enjoy a sample of locally produced Amish cheeses paired with our locally produced wines.
In addition to the Ultimate Tasting Experience, anyone can enter our Photo Raffle to win a prize by posting pictures on any social media platform using the #GPWT20 when visiting one of the member wineries above. The chosen winner will receive a Gift Basket with items from all the participating members of the Gunpowder Wine Trail at the end of the month. You must be 21 and over to enter and the winner will be notified by email.
This Tasting Experience is valid for the entire month of March.
Visit all 4 wineries in 1 weekend or take your time and visit one per weekend at your own leisure, the choice is yours.
Please Note: All attendees must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID.
Please remember to always drink responsibly!
Music & Food at Harford Vineyard throughout the month!
Live Music 1:30 – 4:30 PM | Food Trucks on-site
Saturday Music | Food Trucks @ Harford Vineyard
3/7 – Samantha Pappas | Village Bistro – Mobile Cuisine
3/14 – Brendan O’Malley | MacGregor’s Restaurant Food Truck on-site
3/21 – Janelle de la Rosa | Eat Like A Greek