The Gunpowder Wine Trail runs from Northern Baltimore County through the countryside of Harford County and the city of Havre de Grace, at the mouth of the Susquehanna. Along the trail, you’ll find unique local points of interest like Kilgore Falls and Rocks State Park. Restaurants abound with a range of choices and visitors often extend their stay at one of the many bed & breakfasts, inns, or hotels along the way.
The Wine Lovers Tasting Experience Ticket – $23, a 50% Savings.
• A tasting at each of the 4 member wineries
• Special Gunpowder Wine Trail Glass included
• Sample 6 wines at each winery
• 10% off 3 or more bottles at each winery
The Ultimate Tasting Experience Tickets are valid during the entire month of March during normal business hours.
The VIP Tasting Experience Ticket – $30, a 50% Savings. Ticket includes:
• A tasting at each of the 4 member wineries.
• Receive Gunpowder Wine Trail Amplifier Vintner’s Crystal Tasting Glasses from Ravenscroft Crystal. This glass is specifically designed to enhance your wine tasting experience and amplify the flavor and aroma of wine.
• Tasting includes 6 wines
• 15% off 3 or more bottles at each winery
In addition to the Ultimate Tasting Experience, anyone can enter our Photo Raffle to win a prize by posting pictures on any social media platform using the #GPWT23 when visiting one of the member wineries above. The chosen winner will receive a Gift Basket with items from all the participating members of the Gunpowder Wine Trail at the end of the month.
You must be 21 and over to enter and the winner will be notified by email.
This Tasting Experience is valid for the entire month of March.
Visit all 4 wineries in 1 weekend or take your time and visit one per weekend at your own leisure, the choice is yours.
Please Note: All attendees must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID.
Stunningly complex reds, vibrant whites, unique meads, ciders and fruit wines...Maryland wineries offer a wine for every palate. Sign up to our email newsletter to be the first to hear about news and events featuring local vineyards and wineries.