This March we are celebrating the 2nd Annual Maryland Wine Month! See below for our calendar of events & activities taking place at wineries and retailers across the state! To uncork the month, print or pick up one of our Wine Month Challenge Cards from your local winery and start your journey.
Maryland Wine Month Challenge
Take the Maryland Wine Month Challenge by having your card stamped at every winery you visit during March. More stamps = better prizes!
Email us a photo of your stamped card before April 10, 2018 along with your name and phone number to email@example.com
The wineries listed have varying hours and some are only open by appointment. Please call or visit their website before planning your visit.
- 5 stamps = 20% off discount code to all MWA owned events through April of 2019
- 10 stamps = 20% off discount code to all MWA owned events through April of 2019 AND 2 free tickets to a MWA owned event of your choosing through April of 2019
- 15 stamps = 1 entry in a drawing to win one of the Maryland Wine Lovers Weekend for 2
- 20 stamps = A 2nd entry in a drawing to win one of the Maryland Wine Lovers Weekend for 2
There will only be 1 winner (and 1 guest) for each of the Maryland Wine Lovers Weekend for 2.
- The 1st pick will win a night stay at Crow Vineyards Farmstay B&B and a Vino 301 Wine Concierge tour of 2 additional Eastern Shore wineries
- The 2nd pick will win a Vino 301 Wine Concierge Wine and Cheese Tour in Southern Maryland
Wine Trail/Group Events
- Frederick Wine Trail Poker Run– All month long!
- Legacy Wine Trail Debut– March 17
- Rivers to Canal Intragram Contest– All month long!